Sunday, November 1, 2009










Well, I know it has been a while, but here is an update on our little family. McGregor and Ty are growing so fast and we are just trying to keep up.

As you all know, we have moved and Mac is showing us where we used to live before the big move to Louisiana.


All dressed for the LSU v. Florida tailgate.

















Little Ty has been such a joy for all of us.
























































Here is the Mac doing his best imitation of "Handy Manny" and being daddy's big helper for the chores around the house. He always wants to use the drill and finally gets his turn.














Mac and his cousin Shelbey having a blast on his new seesaw.



































































7 comments:

Wynne Family said...

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!! A Greene post -- I LOVE IT!!! Ty is PRECIOUS and he looks so much like you, Bonnie! You've whet our appetite now -- keep the posts coming!!

The Westmorelands said...

bonnie...thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! i have seriously been sad not to see the greene boys growing up. ty is so precious, i can't stand it! i really had no idea what he currently looks like. it's been a while! and, i love that mac smiles like you. i'm with linley...keep 'em coming! if you need blogging help, i'm always available! (soon to be available at all hours of the night!) one tip: i always post all of my pictures first, in the order i want them from bottom to top, and THEN i put my text in. thanks again...i am so excited! :)

Julie & Jack Perry said...

so cute! looks like you guys are enjoying baton rouge. i'm sure it's a fun city!

Hannah said...

What adorable boys and getting so big! So glad to see them and you back, we've missed you!

Averitts said...

Hooray!!!! I can't believe Ty has gotten so big since I saw him. What a cutie!!! And I love the headboard on McGregor's bed.....great job!!!! Did you paint the USA pic too???

Anonymous said...

Ditto what everyone else said! I was so glad to see that yall had updated your blog! Your boys are so cute, and so big! Hope yall are doing well! We miss yall!

Amy D. said...

Bonnie!!! I just randomly clicked over from Amber and Will Reed's blog and there I see my friend from a CBC Mexico Mission Trip forever and ever ago (I think 1997) ---how fun to see your beautiful family after all this time!!! I was Amy Moore at A&M, now it's Amy Dantzler...we live in Fort Worth and have one 20 month old boy with another to arrive in February!!! It may jog your memory to tell you I was Gwendy's friend...I still have pictures from our mission trip!!!